Hooray for traveling opening back up! We are so thankful that traveling has picked up again and for us to be able to finally see our loved ones again safely. As traveling is opening back up, don't forget safety comes first. It is necessary to focus on how to travel safely with Covid-19! Here are a few tips on how to travel safely in 2021.
- Always carry spare masks, so you never have a fear of not having one.
- Hand sanitizer is great for making sure your hands our clean during this time, but also just to have all the time!
- Consistently washing your hands or using hand sanitizer will prevent you from getting sick from Covid and from other illnesses.
- Improve ventilation when possible - windows down, doors open, air-conditioning running, etc.
- Use touch free options when available - payments at restaurants, stores, bars, etc.
- Sanitize items - wipe down items and countertops to sanitize and prevent germs from spreading.
- Practice physical distance to prevent spread of germs, but if you cannot do that then wear your mask.
- Do your research before traveling to prevent going to places with high numbers of Covid just to be on the cautious side.
Hopefully this helps you traveling in 2021! Safe travels!